View Single Post
Old April 25, 2007, 10:56 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by layperson
Thankfully I do not participate in such programs so I have not witnessed them from "the start to the beginning". You seem to be suggesting that if police does not interfere then the violence does not escalate. Hmmm so I guess when the picketers start breaking or damaging private properties the police should let them because they might stop after just breaking one or two but if the police stop them then all hell will break lose. Dammn, man you are smart!!!! I just get the feeling you are very closely related to the politicians because I dont think any other kind of people carry this much smartness and such awesome logic.
On a lighter note, what in the hell is start to the beginning. I clearly am not writing my thoughts well enuf. I am not saying, that all protests are non violent. but there are lots which are non violent, and the police do play a huge part in making it violent (mainly because the are told to do so by political parties). You and I can argue this to death, nothing will come out of it. Especially if you make comments about my affiliations with politicians.