View Single Post
Old January 3, 2005, 01:56 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Shah Rukh Khan - (Tigerfan, please don't take this personally) has acted the same way in every single movie I'v seen him in. I can never tell if he is laughing or crying or simply smirking. They compare him with Dilip Kumar but to me, he is not even as good as Salman (very poor actor himself). Atleast I felt sorry for Salman when he cried or got beat up, with Shahrukh, I was happy when he died in the movie they did in New York with Saif and Preity.
Saif - definitely funny. Has grown over te years. Did his best works in Hum Tum, DIL CHAHTA HAIN (you won't believe that it's made in India) and some other ...
Salman - ummmmmmmmmm, the little guy is built and doesn't even need an excuse to take off his clothes in every single movie.
Amir - This guy is good. Lagaan and Dil Chahta Hain were really good movies. One of his very early (maybe the first, even though it wasn't realeased until his first hit) movie was called Raakh. I saw it almost 10-15 years ago and thought it was different at the time. I don't even remember what it was about.

If you look beyond the Khans, I like Paresh Rawal. Most of you (even the ones that do watch hindi movies) will probably go WHO ? Just rent Hungama and Awwara, Pagaal, Dewana (you can forward thru the STOLEN bits and just see his scenes). He will crack you up. There are others but I'll leave it for some other time.

Watch RULES if you get a chance. Not bad at all and I love the sountrack.