View Single Post
Old February 19, 2011, 01:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnabhai
F_6Turbo didn't say anything wrong this time, I just don't think it was necessary to bring back the Test subject, was it? We are playing ODIs and not Test, different ball game. Nevertheless, congratulations to India, Sehwag and Kohli, well played and the better team won.
PLEASE convince me you have at least read the post I mentioned. I don't think you have because your question is answered there.
Quote:
Yes BD crowds are not the best towards opposition but the incident you mentioned was done by a few. The majority just stays dead silent. On the other hand there should be a difference between the players behavior and the crowd's.
yep that's why he bowed towards the crowd and acknowledged their crude comments. a polite response's not too bad is it ? I would rather he ignored it but then I was not the one standing there with the crowd probably abusing his family members to kingdom come.

please don't forget that in the past even tamim lost control about the behaviour of BD supporters, the fielding coach of the national team complained about it a couple of days back.
don't you think bhaji's reaction was quite mild considering the situation ?