View Single Post
Old February 26, 2008, 10:10 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Yes he is correct. Junaid is a miracle landed in our lap out of nowhere. Don't know how long this will last (See SN). Enjoying the ride anyways.

With current teams performance we need another few miracles to happen.

1) Selectors get in to senses (Will never happen unless a miracle ...) I am ready to see HB in the team for the entire 2008 season. May be he will get a recall in ODIs who knows. Three cheers for the selectors hip!! hip!! ....(why are you guys silent?)

2) Ash's mental lapse while batting (So many years has passed still having mental lapse. Only miraculously that can be fixed)

3) Mash's recovery (coming back to form). When did he have a significance bowling performance in test last time? Didn't he say he needs to learn reverse swing from Malinga last time we toured SL? (need a miracle to get a Mash with fire under his belly) He psychologically knows before hand when we can and can not win a test. Way to go VC. His bowling action with arm tucked in does not help either. Where is his follow through swinging left arm? Injury happens for a reason.

4) SN mediocre will continue unless he thinks 25 is not a good score.

You need more I can keep on typing. Just let me know.

Truth hurts!! That is what frustrated coach just said. Either the players prove him wrong or eat the dust. Time after time if players continue to do the same mistakes (throw away their wickets) what would a coach do? Bat himself?

Last edited by Tigers_eye; February 26, 2008 at 10:18 AM..