View Single Post
Old March 24, 2010, 05:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: James Bond

Tamim: 4
- Sorry, I don't give a crap that he wants to play his natural game... this is test cricket, and that kind of batting does not belong... he can be so much better than this, and we need to stop encouraging this kind of play. If it wasn't for some crazy good luck (in both innings), his scores would have been really pathetic.

Shakib: 7
- Would have been 9 if it wasn't for the brain-farts that ended both his innings... but damn, he continues to give his all to the game, and keeps getting let down by the idiots around him (teammates, umpires, grounds people, BCB...). Well deserved MoM.

Junaid: 6
- Finally showing some confidence and playing some decent shots. Bit unlucky to get out in the second innings, but he's showing good signs of improvement.

Imrul: -10
- Don't care if his second innings dismissal was unlucky... epic fail x 4 = please, get this guy off the test team.

Razzak: 0
- Sigh. Really really not a test bowler.

Mushy: 4
- Nothing new to say here. We need a new keeper, and Mushy needs to bat at #3 or #4 (yeah, really).

Johurul: 3
- Granted he was nervous on debut, but he doesn't really seem very special to me. His shots smelled of desperation. Very tail-ender-ish.

Rubel: 5
- He wasn't too bad, I guess. Not as expensive as the first test, so something positive to take from that, I guess.

Shafiul: 6
- +3 points for the batting alone. Bowling was meh.

Riyad: 5
- Needs to show more consistency

Naeem: -5
- What he did in the second innings completely undid my image of him as a test batsman and is just unforgivable in my book. Did we lose the match because of him? No, but a lot of our hopes of pulling off a draw rested with him, and I personally would have been okay if he had gotten out to a good ball... but that shot was like a slap in the face. I literally sat here with my mouth gaping for half a minute and then did a ... brain-fart of the series!