View Single Post
Old November 15, 2004, 02:51 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by pompous
Tigerfan! Its unfair to see everything the lens of religion, besides the fact that casting aspersions about people's intentions you scarcely know aint all that "muslim". To each his own!

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerFan
Quote:
Youhona and Pathan were also fined for 75% and 50% match fees respectively for their wrongdoing in the field. They were touched each other not in friendly manner!
Whats with these Indian muslim cricketers. NOw Pathan. I have seen throwing harsh words towards Hussain of England by the Zaheer Khan, i think some time after the wc 2003 or in wc 2003. Do these muslims try to make happy the other non-muslim players? Who knows!
Edited on, November 15, 2004, 2:24 AM GMT, by pompous.
You are right. Keep religions out of it. As far as irfan pathan is concerned, i don't know what his deal is. HOWEVER, zaheer khan definitely panders to the hindu crowd. He said bal thackerey is a great personality. Hell even 90% of the hindus would disagree. If that's not pandering then I don't know what is. But irfan did act like a baby. He ran into yoyo twice intentionally. Obviously yoyo is gonna retaliate at some point. What's worse is he went over to umpires to complain like a baby. Dude, play with fire and your gonna get burned. If you can't handle sledging then don't start ****.