View Single Post
Old February 26, 2015, 02:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasin.
India and South Africa are both good teams and SA have a history of bottling it up in World Cup matches. England have faced a far better attack than Bangladesh has. I don't see what comfort you are trying to find in relative misery. Hey look we suck but they sucked more, so basically we don't suck much...Is that what you are going with?

Also, it is not at all their fault that our management decides to bat Shakib/Mushy that low down the order.
You said the comparison doesnt hold when it does. Dont add extra stuff like 'theyre both good/bad teams'. Did i ask you if they are good or bad teams? If India and south Africa are both good teams, the game should be closer than 130 runs, no? And that's not a choke...there was nothing riding on this game apart from 2 points.

Did I say it was there fault? You need to learn to read bro. But if you management says let's lose the game on purpose what do you call that? And that's what happens when you intentionally don't play your best players. No different than bowling no balls on purpose.

#OneTeam1Dream