View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 02:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Well, I don't blame anyone for fearing the worst, after all we've had more than our fair share of butchered expectations and disappointments, as long as that fear doesn't prematurely cloud our judgement as to what's really going on out there, and makes us lose our perspective. Being critical is also welcome as long it's constructive and helps the player become even better.

I'm very optimistic about the next generation of cricketers to come while being aware of the fact that not all of them would make the transition. That being said, the transition looks good so far. Nasir, Shohag, Bijoy and Shourobh all look good so far. Raju elated us with his test 100 on debut and began to bowled well in the first ODI. Even Shubhagoto did well 2 out of the 3 innings he batted in.

I cannot wait to see Shubhagoto given a chance again, and eagerly await Rumman's debut. Then there's Taskin, Soumya, Sohan, Shubhashish and Munna to come before too long.

Era bhinno dhoroner polapain MashAllah. We're getting better by the "graduating class" and that's a fact.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)