View Single Post
Old August 14, 2004, 11:20 AM
Cricket Legend

A few things.

I don't want to go around in circles about "critical vs logical" because apparently we are using different definitions, and it's useless.

I also don't want to go into the "slavery" thing because quite frankly, I don't think you understood my point at all. I am actually surprised that I actually made you believe that slavery was a suuccessful system. I thought you would understand the underlying irony. But you didn't. You actually went along with my description. I could give you some detailed explanations on WHY the slavery system is NOT deemed a successful venture, but I don't feel like it.

And, a "revolution" (I am sure you don't have some bloody guerilla war on your mind, but a gradual change from the status quo) won't happen BECAUSE majority of the people like you, a person capable of participating in it, don't see it happen.

Let's just say I don't want to have this same conversation with you ten years from now. I want to see some change in the status quo towards what we both think could be possible.

Edited on, August 14, 2004, 7:25 PM GMT, by Arnab.