View Single Post
Old May 3, 2009, 03:05 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid_Khan
Quote: "IPL-related disruptions are not new to the West Indies team, which last year was denied access to its leading players until just days before the first Test against Australia. Gayle, Ramnaresh Sarwan and Shivnarine Chanderpaul joined the national squad did not attend a pre-series training camp, while Bravo arrived into Jamaica on Test-eve aboard a private jet, paid for by Mumbai. "

http://content.cricinfo.com/ipl2009/...ry/402407.html

Wait wait wait!!! If you read the whole paragraph and the article it talks about last years IPL...!! .. So Bravo is still playing... someone please correct me if I'm wrong and I really hope I'm wrong
Yeah, I just read the part which you highlighted, but still even if he is there he is most probably not playing today, cause as I heard in the last match that he is not totally fit, and MI is also not happy with his batting performance, so don't lose hope, I still believe Ash is playing today.