View Single Post
Old December 26, 2012, 05:04 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshprem
so what are you trying to say mate? i'm not getting sold on anything, i'm appreciating what he has to say, everyone wants results, so what do you want him to do pull it out of thin air? the fact that we are not playing enough tests isn't his fault, so why ask for results before we even play enough? and its easy to sit on an armchair and demand results, understand the game first.
I'm sure you didn't understand the game yet.....

He is the pace bowling coach....so I'm only interested to see the result of his coaching with the pace bowling..... Don't mix up with test match/thin air/positive attitude and cook a khichuri to give him a escape route..... Show me the result of pace bowling coach in last two years.

...and instead of doing and talking about the job he had been entrusted for last two years....he is talking about something to get a HC job.....now you get the game mate? And you can see, who is talking from the cozy armchair?? I agree it's easier said than done.....SJ has proven as the pace bowling coach, he can do nothing.... We are going all out to promote him to HC for his failure to perform as the pace bowling coach??