View Single Post
Old October 20, 2011, 08:25 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22Yards
Isam bhai nailed it. I am having a bad feeling about this selection team. They really get carried away by the "recent" form factor and fails to have long term vision. No 3 and 4 becomes a walking wicket with this lineup.
We can raise the issue of Selector's selection process but it cant hide the fact that those dropped players got what they deserved. Both Ash and Razzaq are not performing well for ages and regarding kapali, he seriously lacked confidence and looked unfit to play WI pace bowling. So, keeping them in the team will be nothing but a suicide mission.

I don't like scrupulous reporters who seem to be unhappy about everything. When Ash is in the team, they are not happy. When selectors drop him, even then they are not happy. I really liked Coach Law's response in this regard.

Quote:
সর্বশেষ জিম্বাবুয়ে টেস্টে দলের পক্ষে সবচেয়ে বেশি রান করেও এই সিরিজে বাদ পড়লেন মোহাম্মদ আশরাফুল। এটাকে কি তাঁর জন্য দুর্ভাগ্যজনক বলবেন?

ল: কী বলব...ওয়ানডে সিরিজের সময় আপনারাই চেয়েছেন ও বাইরে থাকুক। এখন যখন সে বাইরে, অথচ আপনারা চাচ্ছেন দলে আসুক! ব্যাপারটা আমার মাথায়ই ঢোকে না।

http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/da...20/news/195243