View Single Post
Old September 30, 2017, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

People here and Europe always think I am Afrikan, I guess due to my very dark skin. Some people even asked if I was Somalian or Senegali...I got tired of this now I just look back at them with a blank stare and pretend I don't understand the fools!

One winter, around 2009 recession (drepression!) when I lost mey job...I stopped cutting my hair, beard, sideburn, Julpi and let a lot of my salt/pepper white hair grow long...I was walking on the Williamsburg bridge wearing an old black coat, pants and hat with a white long sleeve shirt...Some a-hole on the bridge come upto my face and call me a dirty jew and go the F back to Etheopia! That was the first time ever in my life, I almost got arrested and lost 2 of my front teeth...During Hatathati on the bridge I threatened to throw the racist bast'd over the railing in the sewage canal below. I told the Police I will my Rabi and whole Congregation Sabath unless this guy goes to detention.
I once had a tupi over my head while coming out of the Tribeca Dergah al-Farah Sufi mosque, somebody asks where I got my beautiful yamaca from. Schmuck!