View Single Post
Old June 4, 2012, 06:16 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
When/where did the BCB say that the franchises had paid all of their dues? I hadn't come across any such announcement...
Well as per this Pakistani source 2nd June, M. Kamal seek apology for delay and stated,
Quote:
To my knowledge, players and staff have been paid but there are some payments still outstanding. If any players or coaching staff have not been paid then they need to contact the organisers as soon as possible. The fact is that we have held such a tournament for the first time and the delays have been due to the required clearance from the Government, primarily due to 2 reasons. The first is one is the fact that these are foreign currency payments for which special clearance is required. The other reason is that there are tax considerations for all international players involved in BPL"

"I apologize for any delays due to some issues but looking to the next edition of the BPL, it’s the BCB that will sign the contracts with players directly and the payments will be made promptly on the due date without a problem.”