View Single Post
Old April 15, 2007, 05:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6alltheway
u know what, i dont feel upset. i had this feeling when we were bowling and things werent jst going our way. it wud of been gr8 if we won but i was expecting defeat and we did loose.

I just like us to take constructive steps to make our team better.

in my opinion.

1. Remove S. Nafees and replace with Javed Omar
2. Remove Bashar after world cup and bring someone new to captaincy. I'll like to see Razzak be our new captain.
3. Shahadat is an ok bowler at best, we need to find a better replacement if syed gets injured in the future.
4. We just realized how much we missed Syed, hopefully he will be fit for next match.

Finally i dont know if it is our captain or coach but someone needs to tell Tamim, he doesnt need to hit every other ball for 6. His got talent but he needs guidance. Same with Ashraful, he needs to be taught shot selection. He shot himself when he got out.

We need someone to teach them not how to play cricket physically but mentally. We need someone tell them that you can score runs with your head and not just your hands.

anyway thats my 2 cents
we all understand that but they never understand that; same mistakes, same tendency everytime