View Single Post
Old February 28, 2012, 09:32 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Misbah should not play or lead t20 games. PAk have plenty T20 type players. While Misbah and Asad waste balls .... Afridi and hamdad waits in the player's lounge .... and players like shehzad, Imran Nazir, etc are out of the team.

For ODI, either Misbah or Younis should only play not both. Preferably neither Asad nor Azhar should play. may be Asad, but definetely not Azhar. They have plenty of young agressive batsman who can chase run with decent RR. They should get the chance. Misbah is too defensive captain not siutable for ODi and definitely not for T20.

Selecting off-form Shaeb malik was a joke.

Hopefully Dav will bering some balance...defensive as well as agressive when needed.
Watching some of the Pakistanis in the BPL and seeing how Pakistan flopped in the shorter versions, its clear they need to make some changes. I think their test lineup is fine but no point of having guys like Farhat, Malik, and Azhar in the shorter versions. They really need firepower at the top and I believe Shehzad should come back. I believe he would add another dimension. Azhar Mahmood could be a good option also down the order. Jamshed is another guy who should get chances. Sami I believe should also come back. The guy is a good bowler and deserves another chance.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)