View Single Post
Old May 10, 2014, 12:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
My dearest Dr. Kazi, please don't say that. It hurts me deeply and makes me sad reading what you said...You are indeed one of the most solid BC minds/souls that keep this forum most progressive, positive and good spirited. I learned endlessly from you. You have a genuine big heart and are always most encouraging. You always inspired me to DO THE RIGHT THING. You showed us there is no class separation, no difference between people. You constantly taught us to accept a person for who he/she is. You taught me NOT to judge people. I owe you a lot, Dr. Kazi, for what you helped me become. The day you are gone, we will have no Dr. Kazi to be adored/nurtured by. My mother's gone, father is on his way to die, and if you are gone as well, there will be a massive void.
Arey dhuro!! Shey koi ki ar tumi ki kow? Narri'r taan eto shohojey chira jai na. Doc kothao jacchey na.
+++
By the way, we will all have to RETURN where we truly belong when our appointed time arrives. The emphasis is on "return". Meaning we were there in the first place and that is our destination. Be it our parents, grand parents, us, our children and their next generations.