View Single Post
Old July 10, 2009, 07:25 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Siddons contribution to this team is nada. Simply, he isnt headcoach material. I remember he took a cheap shot at the last regime (Dav Whatsore) when took up his tenure. Siddons mentioned they only worked for short term gain. I dont dare to speak for every fan but I, personally, would say Siddons has undone some of the good work done by previous management. Instead of going forward, we are going backward. If we cant beat Ireland everytime we play them- regardless of the format- we should really have a rethink about our progress curve.

For me, with all due respect, Siddons is all mouth no actions. He loves to highlight his contribution by citing bat backlift and cut shot (Ash) and all that. Which is very laughable, indeed. Enough said.

Lipu and useless and incompetent selectors must go too. I simply cant understand in the Test format how could they prefer a bits n bobs player (Ryad) over a genuine batter who can also bowl a bit- Nayeem. Do they really think our domestic FC circuit is better than a Srilankan tour where Nayeem was the top run getter, averaging over 45. I rate Ryad also but he has serious batting flaws against decent pace attack. It should be very obvious to all the people who knows cricket. Ryad might be good choice for ODIs but NOT Tests...

PS: how many moon will it take Siddons to rectify his favourite Junaids basic footwork blunders?

Last edited by BanCricFan; July 11, 2009 at 07:11 AM..