View Single Post
Old July 11, 2009, 05:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Dearest Sadi (Warwolf) bhai,
This is an excellent open letter to Gazi Ashraf bhai and we the people of BD and BD cricket fans, we need to know a lot of these forever unanswered legit questions! Thank you Sadi bhai for writing it.
How come we don't have fast/bouncy/sporty pitch condition in any of the BD cricket grounds, even though we have been screaming and shouting and pointing out this very fundamantal basic lack in BD cricket infrastructure for years!!!?
How come? Where are my bouncy pitches?
Just the topic of pitches is good enough to show the ineffectiveness of the current management. For how long have we known from every single bloody cricket guru that BD players are not accustomed to fast bouncy pitches? I guess since I came out of my mother. Whenever our teams goes away to other countries, the main thing that kills us more than anything else is the pitch we play in. For last whole decade, no measures have been taken to make some new pitches or reform the old ones or whatever, as if it's not a worry at all. Seriously, how long are we gonna deal with all these!