View Single Post
Old April 1, 2012, 12:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufism
No offense to any one here. I am surprised by the level of ignorance. It's even more dangerous when people pass on their views about what they think is "Islamic" or "unislamic" with little or no knowledge of Islam. I by no means claim to be a scholar or even a practicing Muslim.

Someone mentioned above we need to find out what Islam says about women leading prayer and Gays attending prayers. Really??

There is a reason why women should not lead prayers. I do not have the proper hadith quote. Therefore, I am not going into the explanation.

Besides, there is no recognition of homosexuality in Islam let alone letting gays attending prayer. Homosexuality is considered a sin in Islam. Period. To be honest, there are things in Islam that I can't whole heartedly accept. Does it mean I change the religion to my linking? I have clear choice to accept it as God's word or reject it. Of course, I must sincerely do research to understand the logic behind before I make my mind. Allowing what is clearly forbidden in Islam and then tagging it as Islam is pure hypocrisy. In other words, you are not being honest to yourself.

Disclaimer: I have NOTHING against gays. In fact I have had gay friends.
What's the reason women should not lead prayers?

Can you show where homosexuality is clearly forbidden?

What do you do with those things you cannot accept in Islam?