View Single Post
Old September 19, 2012, 11:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Innah lillah hi wa innah elaihi rajiun. My condolences to the family.

Doc's right, Bridgeport is def the most shadiest place in CT. This is the 2nd Bangladeshi that died in CT within 2 months. This other guy got shot in his own store in Machester CT few weeks ago, he was a family friend. I heard he had little kids, really a sad story.

Another tragic accident took place in Machester CT few months ago. A child died falling under his dads car, imagine having to live the rest of your life having to think that you took your child out of this world. I can't even begin to imagine what this guy must be going through everyday. His son was playing with a bunch of his friends close to the driveway. The father was pulling his car in or out of the drive way I'm not exactly sure. The kid saw the car and started running toward the back of the car, he tripped on a skate board or something that was on the drive way and fell on the ground right behind the car, he didn't see him. He died right in the spot. He was a family friend too. That has got to be the most difficult test anyone can face in this life. I heard the family had to go through months of FBI and investigation. I hope and pray no one will ever have to face this kind of hardship in this life.