View Single Post
Old March 31, 2011, 12:26 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Buzz Lightyear

Whether siddons stays or goes hope BD play well in this series and use their feet to the spinners which they didn't do almost throughout the whole world cup.

I don't know what's going with Tamim and the holidaying-they've had enough time to holiday i think from the early elimination, if he still had that hunger (for runs) then he would be practising right now. Tamim leads more of a celebrity lifestyle than shakib-when you do that you attract more attention and are bound to be criticised more.
At least siddons can't be accused of a negative view this time, but he'll get bashed either way so if i was siddons i wouldn't say anything-he has talked up BDs chance sin the past only for the kamikaze line up of batsmen to commit suicide, BD missed a golden oportunity in aust a few years back chasing 200 when they were something like 105/3 with 27 overs to go. I'm more worried about the aussie pacers

M clarke bowling 10 overs and geting a 5 fer seems a bit outlandish to me but then again stranger things have happened

BDs spinners are alot better than austs