View Single Post
Old June 21, 2017, 11:28 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Mama, you going to visit Dhaka?
Then you must go to Comilla Khadi Bitaan in Science Laboratory/Elephant Road and bring me a nice Comilla's Khaddar Panjabi...the kind that when you wear it in summer during Kurbani, you sweat like a butcher. You can get me a large and in Ghia color.
Shundor naksha jatey thakey, okay?

Also mama, Narikel-er Borfi khaitey iccha hoi..please tell Nanu-amma to send me a tiffin-carrier bhorti narikel-er Borfi with you. I will pick you up from JFK, Virginia porjonto tantey hobey naa...

Ohh also if there is any Kurbanir meat left...please bring me some kala goru shukna bhuna wrapped in Ittefaq newspaper. Also a Jamdani sari from Dhaka Jamdaani House on Baily road...for your bhagni! O khub Jaamdaani saari pochondo korey.

Ooh also, Jodi Khaati mithai + chhana pawa jai, or Chhanna Mookhi, Or you stopping by Comilla or Brahmanbaira?...maybe not, just a small box of Premium's sweet...mixed variety hoiley bhalo hoi.

Also some Tetul and a fried Bowal maach...put it in your suitcase.
Ok BK bhai...I will try narikel-er Borfi, goru shukna bhuna, Chhanna Mookhi and tell yoiu how good/bad it was. And I will bring a Gamsha for you and tater shari for Bhabi. Now my suitcase will be oversized, can you arrange some kooley to carry the luggage, I will pay the tips.