View Single Post
Old July 8, 2008, 12:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

I will e-mail you soon to enlighten your excellency about the F100. Not an obscure Northern California racing event, think specialized "magazine" in the mean-time.

Beamer, you're my dear friend, so if you're a loser then I am one too, occupying a far lower branch of the food-chain, so there !

You're right about DatRiot and its poverty of course, made infinitely worse by their corrupt, vote-rigging, Champagne Room mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. Their police corruption is also second only to Dhaka Metro's.

Tragic really, after years of difficult but substantial progress made by Dennis Archer, to see the city go back to the GM bail-out days. Hopefully Steve Yzerman, once he runs for mayor, will do for this great city with a heart of gold, what he did for the Winged Wheel.

His partner in Washington, although a Blackhawks fan, will be eager to help.

Now I have never been a football fan, and have been somewhat blissfully out of the loop since Bo Jackson's exit, but how could you forget the great Steelers who made the "mighty" Dallas Cowgirls their personal you-know-whats?

Bradshaw, Swann, Harris and Mean Joe were a treat to watch in 1980, our first ever Superbowl. Woops ! There I go again again with that relentless "self-promotion".

BTW, Roberto Clemente is my favorite baseball player alongside Sandy Koufax and I've just seen them on film ! The Pirates are my favorite Eastern team alongside the Orioles.

Peace ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 8, 2008 at 12:46 PM..