View Single Post
Old February 20, 2011, 09:46 AM
Street Cricketer

BDFlag Never Stop Believing!

Hello everyone! This is my first post on BanglaCricket, so please bear with me if I make any rookie errors!

I'm posting this because I have something to share with my fellow cricket fans from Bangladesh. It's something that we as fans have so often lacked when our Tigers head out to the field. Not that it's anybody's fault, really... in fact, our Tigers themselves lack this one, FUNDAMENTAL thing that could mean the difference between glory and defeat.

I am talking about BELIEF.

How often have you seen a fellow fan throw his/her hands up in despair over a wicket thrown away? Or a ball smacked to the boundary? How often have you felt that chill up your spine, where you start to think - despite all attempts to suppress such thoughts - that perhaps the game is lost?

That perhaps we don't have what it takes? That maybe we are not meant for victory?

Well, here is the thing: the team feeds off our emotions. They can feel it in the air in the stadium. They can sense it. And if they feel that we don't believe, then they start to doubt too.

So we must show them, for our part, that we will NEVER STOP BELIEVING in them!

And this, my friends, is what I have to share with you all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBD-xL_GR98

Please watch this video. If you like it, then share it. Comment on it. Let other Bangladeshi fans know how we feel about the team. Let the WORLD know how we believe in our team.

Maybe, just maybe, our Tigers will come to believe in themselves too!

Last edited by ammark; February 20, 2011 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: mod.misc: Video embedded