View Single Post
Old September 13, 2012, 08:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
Care to explain?
When you have hadiths taught like these to be law, well of course you will end up with a barbaric society.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260:

Narrated Ikrima:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn ‘Abbas, who said, “Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, ‘Don’t punish (anybody) with Allah’s Punishment.’ No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, ‘If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.’ “

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 460:

Abu Dawud:
Book 38, Number 4407:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

Ma'iz ibn Malik came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said that he had committed fornication and he (the Prophet) turned away from him. He repeated it many times, but he (the Prophet) turned away from him. He asked his people: Is he mad? They replied: There is no defect in him. He asked: Have you done it with her? He replied: Yes. so he ordered that he should be stoned to death. He was taken out and stoned to death, and he (the Prophet) did not pray over him.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."

Abu-Dawud
Book 11, Number 2142:

Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.

Book 38, Number 4467:

Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn AbuSufyan:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If they (the people) drink wine, flog them, again if they drink it, flog them. Again if they drink it, kill them

Abu Dawud:
Book 34, Number 4225:

Narrated A sister of Hudhayfah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: You women folk, have in silver something with which you adorn yourselves. I assure you that any woman of you who adorns herself with gold which she displays will be punished for it.

Book 34, Number 4226:

Narrated Asma' daughter of Yazid:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Any woman who wears a gold necklace will have a similar one of fire put on her neck on the Day of Resurrection, and any woman who puts a gold earring in her ear will have a similar one of fire put in her ear on the Day of Resurrection.