View Single Post
Old February 14, 2006, 07:01 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by abherath
Quote:
Anyway it's the history now but you guys should have trusted me yesterday when i was cheering for the Aussies and I have always been saying that would another shocking defeat as we had it already winning by 9 wickets . I have been watching cricket since last 15 years now . So , i guess I do have some ideas about that game
It is not a case of trusting or otherwise. You have to see how each game goes. Did you expect the Aussies to lose when they did ?

Also, you are not the only one having watched cricket for 15 years. There are a lot of others too out there. The most important thing is they generally know how to behave.
That's an issue but none of the team behaving good these days anyway . Didn't you see "Dilshan" hitting "Katich" today infront of Ponting and he was trying to get run out by hitting him with the ball . A good captain can't be quiet on this just watching it . Ofcourse we are not prepared when Aussies loosing to the others and that's why sometimes we behave badly caz we are depressed . Behaving is not important caz Australia and New Zealand are the most "Racist" country in the world . So , you must be clear now about the behaving issue . Win or loose , it's counted in a game , who cares about their behave anyway ?

You forgot the Semi Final between India vs Srilanka in the world cup at India about the behaving of the people there . It happens everywhere mostly in the sub - contienent too .