Thread: Good And Bad
View Single Post
Old June 27, 2006, 10:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Dang, Oi cheler bhaggo ta oti su proshonno. Amader dui class senior, ek class senior, amra ebong amader Junior ra orey pailey khobor chilo. Do me a favor, email him and convey my salam to his dad, if possible. Which house he was in?

Tokhon amra 11'e pori. prai Friday shokal (may be 4:00am), I am wearing only a towel, just finished taking a shower. Here comes Gutli, Housemaster, Adjudent, NCO's the whole shebang(i think we were at room # 5). My bed was the second one from the right. Without any indication he comes in, slaps me in my face first, knocks me off, and throws everything from my locker (i mean everything, even the drawer), turns the matress over. Then says to me, "^&%&*^% you lied to me, go to house master's room and wait for me." called the house beara to get several beths, to give the rest of my mischivious roommates some lashing. Needless to say I did lie to him few hours back. Waiting in the housemaster's office and praying "aj kay khobor asey, Allah tumi rokkha na korley kau bachatey parbena. Soon beara came got those cane, lol")

Class 12, 28th May, just before the HSC may be two weeks left, he punished the entire class from say 1:30am to 4:00am on the big ground. Then picked six of us. Said "leader hoisish?" and then continued for another hour on the parade ground. With the entire college up all night not knowing what is going on.

Those were the good old days.