View Single Post
Old April 17, 2018, 10:16 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom

Excellent suggestions! Operation Search Light.
For others this is the code name that the Pakistani army used for their ethnic cleansing operation when they started killing all civilians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom

Adam bhaiya, Shamim khala is a very distant aunt of mine. I believe she is a blue belt Karate and Judo martial artist. She kicked some loser maastaans' (4 of them) butts in front of the Malibagh Mouchak Market in 1976, literally like FDC Bangla movie, those losers insulted her, because she was wearing jeans and a tie-dye t-shirt. I was a little boy back then. Later I started to worship her personality. I admired her courage and adored her sculptural work in the 80's as an aspiring architect myself. Siraj Sikdar mama once took refuge in our house in 1973 I believe for 2 nights, while he was on the run as a Nakshaal leader. He ate roti and fish for dinner in our house. He was murdered along with a few of his comrades soon after that, I believe in Kushtia or Jessore.
I wouldnt want to mess with that lady. Even in the early 1990s she looked pretty scary to me as a young teenager But she is definitely multi talented. Sad to hear about your Uncle. I am assuming Shuvro Bhai is your cousin.