View Single Post
Old June 3, 2007, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupantor
Mjaor Dalim, one of the leading self-proclaimed killer of Mujib, has a personal website where he publishes artilce on August 15 related events. In an article on that website, Major Dalim describes his conversation with khaled Mosharrof which has reference to Mohiuddin:

Quote:
"Sir, we have decided to leave the country. Myself, Nur, Pasha, Shahriar, Huda, Rashed, Rashid, Farooq, Mohiuddin, Sharful, Majeed, Kismat, Nazmul, Hasham and Moslemuddin along with our families will be flying out tonight. Necessary arrangements are being made through the President's secretariat. We are sorry that we could not cooperate with you all."
(Source: majordalim.com)

Mohiuddin, Dalim, Nur, Pasha, Shahriar, Huda, Rashed, Rashid, Farooq, Sharful, Majeed, Kismat, Nazmul, Hasham and Moslemuddin--- all are the convicted people on the Mujib assacination case and they all flew out of Bangladesh at the same time.

They all were in that gang and Mohiuddin is not a just an isolated person following order. He was an active participant in the murder project.
Having gone through this... (and generally because I like this sort of military Tom Clancy type stuff...) I feel obliged to specify that your quote from the webpage given here is in the context of Brig Khaled Musharraf's coup against Zia on 3 November 1975. Although the overall article narrates that even Brig Khaled Musharraf's coup, was in its public face, supportive of the "revolutionary activites" of Aug 15 1975.

Honestly, from all that I've read (and from my fair bit of reading)... the first 5 years of our independence was an intensely f***ed up period in BD's governance. Heroes became traitors, and more heroes became conspirators. Starting from ground up as SohelNR so nicely placed the chain of events. Killings and the manipulation of process and power may not be justifiable, but the chain of events that followed are all explainable by what preceded those events. And it started with the likes of Md. Nasim, Tofail Ahmed and Abdur Razzak with free licence from Mujib to loot pillage and kill. NO ONE IS ABOVE BLAME!

Last edited by ammark; June 3, 2007 at 03:13 AM..