View Single Post
Old May 26, 2007, 01:34 PM
First Class Cricketer

I hadn't seen rajin's out . but ... the top 4 of ours got out of very good deliveries . some sort of unplayable ones . ash had very fast ball perfect good length coming in sharply . and when you are fresh in the crease , your feet does not move as smoothly . many a batsman would have been out on that delivery . also , bashar got a quick rising deliveries .

you can ask ... why india was 610/3 then ? ...... mmmmm ... I don't know , why indian pacers were doing wonders with the new ball while our bowling ( even after the fact that mash was not 100%fit and no other pacers to really generate something on this deadly pitch ) .

having said that , i agree that to be a good test team , we need to deal with these unplayable deliveries more smartly . and i agree ... we are not yet ready to play test cricket . we need more time .

however , as you are bashing the team players ... I am not that angry . these guys never leave no stone unturned . they tried their best but even their best was not enough . so , I am not angry or annoyed . only what annoys me is the decision of coming to a test match with a toothless bowling attack even compared to bangladesh standard and even more ... the decision after the toss . probably batsmen getting out is forgivable because they does not have enough ability ( and to play test cricket , we must find ability somehow ) . but , throwing away easy chances that came to our way and also throwing away the chance to bat on the batting friendly and probably most favorable pitch is intollerable .

you can bash me now ... for this shameless support to the players . i would not mind . rather for all of you bashing me ..