View Single Post
Old May 11, 2010, 10:30 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
i hate both Pakistan and India. Pakistan used to be my favorite team asides from BD until pretty recently. but their fans are just as obnoxious as Indian fans (exceptions abound either side). still, i'll always root for pakistan over india, and if i had to pick, i'd pak if one team had to be in teh semis, but i really wanted to see both teams humiliated. oh well, 2007 50-50 world cup was enough for one decade i guess...
I disagree..we should not look at how people on the forums look at us so much..because the paki friends I have are not like that at all..they actually have a soft side 2 BD and really like our players..they also talk about how its just a matter of time before we become a good team..some indians I found were pretty obnoxious but most of them actually like our cricket team as well and they say the same thing..at the end of the day there are good and bad apples in each country and we cant let the bad apples overtake what we think of them..I really love pakistan because of the style they play..once they click they can be 1 of the most exciting teams in the world..never liked india because of their style..their just a boring team 2 watch..only get entertained by the way yuvraj plays but players like gambhir and vijay put me 2 sleep..not saying their not good batsmen but just dont like the way they play..