View Single Post
Old September 13, 2007, 11:40 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mushi, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
SNR Bhai, its not the first ever maiden wicket. as said in the CI commentary, its the 2nd. A good read.
Isn't it the very "first over maiden wicket" record? Anybody knows when the other maiden wicket was bowled? 1st over?

Great analysis, Sohel NR. I was so excited that I was looking for something like this long analysis. Couple of comments though, finishing off Razzak's quota early and bowling Russel for 4 overs (he is the most effective this way) in a row are demands from situation of the game (at least to me). The only fact that Ash decided to bowl himself on 19th over after conceeding 20 runs in his previous over is surely a bad decision. Mash should have brought back for a over. That might be excellent or expensive (which we will never know), but that should be the obvious choice. We won, so we are not caring about it that much... lol...

I have noticed Ash bringing Razzak on second over and getting good results in practice matches. So I think he will continue the same in future games... donno if it is a wise decision of not, though.