View Single Post
Old May 10, 2006, 10:41 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Dagenham wasn't that bad from what I saw few years ago, may be it's a different scene living there depending on the area. My bro used to work there and some of his friends are half-caste and skinheads. I think the people who mainly supported BNP are mainly the white working class who feel abandoned by labour party and also increasing ethnic minority in the area may be causing housing problems or something. BNP also won seats in other racially mixed places like Birmingham and Bradford (also called 'Bradistan'). It shows more people are supporting a party that's infamous for its fascist ideologies, and that's distressing for the local ethnic communities.

Personally I have seen more black racism than white. I don't think UK is as racist as countries like Australia, Russia and some European countries. The problem with BNP is that they don't support any equal rights, whether it's disability, racial, cultural, gender, sexuality, etc. They don't care if you were born here, never even been to your ancestor's origin, they just want you out of this land so that they can 'preserve' the traditional white british 'culture' like it was before.