View Single Post
Old July 15, 2009, 11:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
How would you feel if the table is turned, and Afganistan/Nepal plays against Faisal, Tushar, Rajin, HSarkar, Taposh, and few other U-19 players and win a tight one. And that goes in the record books as Afganistan beats BD in the highest form of cricket.

The same diehard fans who are criticizing here would not give credit to the Afgans. Calling a spade as a spade is not a crime. If the real WI 11 plays the second test match we may have to wait for a long time for another test victory as a drought may settle in again.

I know this thread is created to be funny (and I love Razab's funny bone) but then again this can turn in to serious one if the someone takes offense in expressing their thought. Calling out the naysayers does not show class.
I will be mad at my team, and not Afghans, for putting Faisal, Tushar et all to face them to begin with. You face the team that is presented in front of you without considering their internal reasons. That is not my problem. If you care to remember, when we beat India the first time in ODI ( Dhaka ), they rested a bunch of their main players. So, was that victory less deserved as well? No, in my book. Whatever reason India had to rest a lot of their main players were their reason, not mine. Simmilarly, Afghans should have as much pride if they beat us with the players that you mentioned in your team.