View Single Post
Old May 11, 2018, 12:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Allhamdullilah this is an amazing achievement and I also never thought BD would send up a satellite so soon. May this InshahAllah help our country progress.

Awami League living up to their promise of a more DEEZTAL Bangladesh.

I am waiting to hear some ludicrous Awami League fan claiming it was Bongo Bondhu's life long dream to send up a satellite in space.
Arrey Adam bhaiya, today is the big day for YOUR dear beloved Naittokar, actress, MP and the hon. minister of Tele-communications and Post Office MAdame hon. Minister Tarana Halim MP -
Miah bhai Apni aar ami tow unar pashe thakar kotha ajkey shara diin!

Rocket dekhbo naa Montri-ke dekhbo...bhebe kuno kool kinara pacchina naa...apni bachan ar dhoren amakey.
Rocket -er kotha ajkey baad diin...ajkey Montrir Natok dekhbo first! Listen, why won't we have rockets today. When Allah blessed us with a montri like this.
She is my parents' neighbor in Dhaka...My abba's nurse said that the hon. Minister should be in Orlando this afternoon, overseeing the well being of the rocket and making sure the launch goes smooth I believe.