View Single Post
Old September 9, 2010, 08:28 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir john
your views lacks information about windies cricket.
I am a cricket anaylst .
T and T is a strong team.
By the way how many player from your nation get chance in IPL.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
My views lacks info on Windies cricket? Really? So your a cricket analyst of WI cricket? Then why don't you give us some information about the WI and Indian teams? Oh wait you can't because your just pretending that you have vast knowledge of cricket..shows how much you know when your constantly advocating for Kapali despite him not doing anything in domestics..and like bangladesh_sy said why did you bring up our players? And the last time I checked most Indian domestic players ordinary and I'm providing that statement but if you beg to differ then feel free to give a point as to why Indian domestic players are NOT ordinary..this is a message board after all..That comment about our players was really unnecessary and to be honest I don't care if the players make IPL or not..I much rather want them to play for the English county leagues 1st before they think of the money of IPL..and if IPL was so great for these Indian players then wouldn't you see India ruling the T20 world? Ya they won it all in the 1st T20 WC but after that they've gotten hammered..so sir John like Bangladesh_sy says can you please enlighten us with your analysis?