View Single Post
Old March 17, 2011, 04:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
This has now struck close to home for me. A close college friend's in-laws who lived near Sendai are missing and my friend and his wife have not heard from them since the quake. His parents-in-law and brother-in-law's family with two children who used to live in the hardest-hit areas (Ishinomaki, Miyagi) are still missing. They have been trying to to reach them since this happened but without any success yet. I hope and pray he has good news.
Good news from my friend:

Quote:
The good news for us, however, is that through the google person finder, we came in contact with a person, who mentioned that he happened to communicate with my brother-in-law a few hours after the earthquake and tsunami, when the whole family (6) was taking shelter in the storage room in the second floor of their house. We are still unable to contact with them due to disruption in communication system.
Since they survived the initial impact of tsunami, it gives enough reason and hope to believe that they are alive and must be taking shelter somewhere. So, we did not lose heart, and are now trying constantly to know there whereabouts.

Please pray for them and for all the people of Japan.