View Single Post
Old November 12, 2012, 10:07 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar89
I can see Abul Hasan The Future Shane Watson for Bangladesh. This Boy has something special. I agree with some maybe its too early. but if you look at players like Pat Cummins (Aus) or Adam Milne (NZ) they are similar in age and experience with Abul but yet Team Managment are trusting them. In Australi normally pacers debut at an early age, Jurgensen following the same route. it's not a bad idea to allow pacers like Abul play test match's, we have seen how Australi has produced raw talent in to world class players. I am no way suggesting that Abul might become the Best bowler, but its better to follow a system.
Respectfully disagree. I think he'll be the next Flintoff without a drinking problem. Not just "our own" Freddy but THE Freddy Flintoff 2.0. Watson's not quick enough to be compared to Abul. Wonderful comparison to Cummins BTW
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)