View Single Post
Old February 26, 2011, 03:27 AM
Ex Bangladesh National Bowling Coach
Dhaka Gladiators Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
I have a question for you, Ian. I could have asked you in the question and answer thread, but this thread seems to match the topic more.

We all would love to see you and Julien working long time with our team after the world cup. I am in doubt about what BCB have done about this so far. In case, if you leave us after the tournament, our pace bowlers will be guide less again. I am not sure if we could get another bowling coach as good as you.

My concern is about grooming up a group of potential pace bowlers ( say short listed 12) with long term coaching. Can you enlighten us with your valuable thoughts about these....

• What should be the planning for long term for supplying enough bowlers to the national side?
  • What kind of campaigns should be done to spot young talented bowlers?
  • How to handle young talents? Unfortunately we don't have any pace bowler in the team above 26/27 years of age right now. We lost them due to injury problem.
  • Any suggestion to follow for long term coaching in the national side?

I would more than be happy we can keep you with us for a long and longer time.

Finally CHEERS for yesterday's victory.
You can always have a sponsored scholarship scheme to send promising quicks to me in the UK.. I coach players from around the world through my business www.maverickscricket.com