View Single Post
Old June 24, 2009, 08:31 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Match Winner : The player who contributed MOST in a winning match ... should be as simple as that.

And Ash did contributed MOST in few of our winning matches ( ZIM, AUS, SA, WI ), unlike anyone rest yet to conted. So why its so hard to accept if anyone wish to call him a match winner for BD? Unless the argument is ...

Well said.
So far we placed the TEST data and making our conclusion .

Based on your own criteria, we had one one win in TEST and the MOM ion that match was Enamul Jr. So I guess You would agree with me that We in TEST matches, we don't have any Match winner yet. If nay is front runner, its have to be Enamul Jr. not Ashraful, Mashrefee or even Shakib at this point.

I haven't put forward detailed data of ODI yet and I didn't made any comment about who are our Mtach winners in ODI (if any) yet.

So your comment "And Ash did contributed MOST in few of our winning matches ( ZIM, AUS, SA, WI ), unlike anyone rest yet to conted. So why its so hard to accept if anyone wish to call him a match winner for BD?" in this thread is premature in my opinion. Lets put the ODI data first and start analysing that and build our opinion.

May be in ODI, we may have one or multiple candidates, who knows? May be in ODI we will see Ash is the front runner may be someone esle. What's so rush, prematurely saying that Ash is the only match winner that we have?