View Single Post
Old September 8, 2007, 02:42 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
He bowled the last 2 overs and got the big fish and of course any bowler is gonna be expensive bowling at the death
You make a very good point, but I'd still like to see him explore other options before the WI match. Wickets may get the SR down but tighter bowling is the better way to contain the opposition, especially in T20s IMHO. I also didn't know about Razzak's injury when I opened this thread. I guess Ash bowled Razzak's last two himself because Alok and Aftab tend to be expensive in the shorter versions of cricket as they have been of late. Then again, he continues to prefer his VC over Rasel for the last few overs - and Mashrafe has been pretty generous himself - so I don't see why he cannot have them bowl a few. Now with Razzak out of the next practice match, I'm looking forward to how he handles the bowling.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)