View Single Post
Old April 21, 2012, 08:30 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
you're more optimistic than me with aussies batting prospects. we all knew for the last 15 or so years australia has had a ridiculous amount of talent with the bat, it was similar to WI's fast bowlers back in the 70s/80s, not only was the quality incredible but the depth was amazing to. it's just to go from such dominant players to just average ones.

despite pattinson being the best prospect right now he is injury prone, i fear his career will be affected because he tends to get a lot of back injuries, i know he had a couple before making to the aussie side and he's had issues since he's been in the side to (he is out of this series now with a back problem).
Ya it's understandable to see being pessimistic with the batting talent right now with Australia. Countries in general go through tough times and right now with Australia in rebuilding mode, some of the players will be frustrating but knowing the class of the Australian FC system, I'm sure class players will start coming out and performing.

Ya it's unfortunate that Pattinson is having so much trouble with his back. Hopefully it doesn't hinder him too much because he's a great talent.