View Single Post
Old May 12, 2010, 11:13 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
are bhai have no doubts about me being bangali.i would have cheered harder if bangladesh were in place of pakistan.but since they are not and pakistan is my second favorite team,i think it's okay for me to cheer for them and be ecstatic when they win.is there anything wwrong with that,i mean i would never support pakistan over bangladesh but what's wrong with supprting pakistan when they are not facing bd??
seriously..why do people care if you root for a team other then BD? It seems like people think the people that root for another subcontinental team is not patriotic..people have every right 2 cheer hard 4 other teams other then BD..face it, we really do not have any rivals..I would consider Zimbabwe our biggest rival actually..I just get so angry when people make remarks like oh why do you care for pakistan? Or are you bangladeshi or pakistani? In a sarcastic way..every1 has a right 2 be a fan of a team other then BD and people should not look down on it..I'm actually a fan of Pakistan and the West Indies..of course when we play these teams I want them 2 demolish both of these teams but when we're not playing them I want them 2 do well..nothing wrong with that..