View Single Post
Old October 21, 2012, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I am not against batters who want to grind out an innings and play for time. I am against batsman who are unable to rotate strike eventually perishing to a good ball for a low score. We have all seen what Naeem can do with the bat. We have seen him bat lower order, middle order and as an opener. In each case he never looked comfortable.

What I mean is that if he has to crawl to a score against an attack of our domestic level then he won't score big against an international attack but that's just my opinion. We will see the reality once he gets selected anyways.
I agree with you. Naeem plays slow not because he just wants to, he doesnt have the capability to push the ball around and rotate the strike. I understand the intention is there to stay longer but just that alone is not enough to play test cricket. He is just fooling us with big scores but we have seen enough of him before to know what he can do. People went gaga over him last time he played some big knocks as well (in bcb cup afair) but he failed miserably In international matches.