Thread: To Shahid
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2003, 01:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Ur replys -

Ehsan - I do not live in Mumbai/Bombay as u said. I am a 17 year old Indian living in New Delhi, India. I am no tapori or bhai/vhai type.

Nasifkhan - Pakis are the creators of match fixing, not India. Harbhajan is not a chucker. Brett Lee, Shoiab Akhtar and Muralitharan are. U guys are making fun of us just due to a bad game. Letme tell u, India lost in the 2 matches against Aus to to poor team selection. The selection of the team was done by a bunch of jokers who couldnt select a decent team. Had VVS Laxman and Ajay Ratra been included, India would have won.

Fwullah - Ur Answers -

1. Ashraful was dropped 3 times on his way to his maiden test century which he made in his first test in the Asian test championship against Sri Lanka in 2001.

2. Akram Khan is one of the former captains of Bangladesh. He led BD to the famous win in the 1997 ICC Trophy. He also hit an important 50 in the match against Holland due to which ur team was able to qualify for the 1999 World Cup. He has recently retired from international cricket. He has scored 972 ODI runs at an average slightly over 25.

3. Athar Ali Khan

4. 24