View Single Post
Old March 23, 2011, 02:37 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar umpire
I think I have more playing cricketing experience than perhaps many people here-your one eyed standing for whatmore may be colouring your vision. I have different opinions to others but at no stage have I alluded to their not having a "minimum cricketing sense".

People who have played representative cricket however minor know the structure of a team and its relationship with a coach-obviously you are having trouble accepting the fact Tamim wants Siddons more than he wants Whatmore. Siddons isn't the best, but whatmore was worse, Tamim has played under both. It is an exceptionally simplistic view to think what happened with sri lankan cricket was mainly the product of whatmore's coaching. Coaches are given more blame and in some instances such as here, more credit than they deserve.

Here's hoping to see whatmore appear on Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows as a magician.

You keep your opinion and I'll keep mine. I don't think there will be any healthy discussion between you or I.

I never said Whatmore is the ultimate Messiah for any cricketing nation while you are attempting to establish logic against my posts forcing in that I am claiming such. When you wear a certain pair of glasses and insist the world to look through it nothing healthy is possible. You get a +1 for that, for everything else I stand correct.