View Single Post
Old January 26, 2007, 07:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

fawk!! i'm sure mehrab wasn't batting at much of a snail's pace when he put up 132 against city club. can you quit judging the whole basket of eggs after checking only 2?

umar, i hardly see anything confusing in picking 3 openers or 4 pacers in a team. i dont recall farhad reza being such an indispensable part of our team ever either. to understand actually how far apart we stand on these issues...check this out - i think mehrab has a bigger chance to solidify his place in our team before either sakib or farhad does. i wont touch the ashraful issue. try to expect the same from him that you do from the rest of the team....not some freakish out-worldly numbers. those will eventually come.

farhad didn't get a spot simply because of competition. if this was a couple of years ago, he would've gotten in easy. this is a good thing.

rubu....neither one of us is blessed with nostradamus' gifts. i think the odds are against tushar scoring in single digits though. i'm jealous of FRB by the way. do you see the light in me? please do!! (nice to see you back man)

Last edited by shovon13; January 26, 2007 at 07:29 PM..