View Single Post
Old March 8, 2010, 03:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Summary perhaps!!

(being excluded from the ODI team) Part of the game. Didn't do well against Ind, Coach and selectors did best for the team. (Strikerate issue) When coming in to bat recent times, we lost wickets in successions. I want to play as match situation. I can hit out as well. But playing aggressively and throwing wicket in that situation is not wise. Everyone has a role to play in the team and we try to adjust with the situation. (Coach loves you) Actually Coach loves everyone. We the batsmen are grateful to have Jamie. We have learnt alot.

Flintoff was his nick name in the under-19 camp (he can hit big).
thanks a lot tiger_eye bhai..really appreciate it..i think people are just way 2 much on roqibul..its not only him that struggles 2 rotate the strike..mahmudullah and naeem do 2..its a common problem with our batsmen..they can either block or hit boundaries..this short of strategy is risky and thats why we see so many unnecessary wickets falling..good that rock controls his aggression and focuses on playing long innings..he definitely has got 2 improve but remember hes only 22 and will learn with time how 2 rotate the strike..