View Single Post
Old February 24, 2004, 01:35 PM
Test Cricketer

...as far as my understanding...and knowledge uptil now...i dont know the answers of ur questions..

... Quran is the word of God....it is what I believe as a Muslim....i dont need any scienctific evidences/miralce in the Quran to believe it....if someone tries to read and understand the meaning of Quran...then he/she will come to know...its not just a ordinary book...its a book from God....

....when God sent Torah and Bible through Prophet Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them)....HE also gave them some superficial power...people observed their miracles and they believed them....however Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)...did not get any superficial power from God....when people asked Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) to show them miracles.....He said that Quran is the miracle....if u recite Quran in Arabic...u will find rythms in the verses.....its the beauty of It....Quran was not written by Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him)...cuz He was illitearte...He did not know how to write or read....

...we human created computers..setalite.....but who created us?...there is a CREATOR who created everything in the universe....and Torah...Bible...Quran...are all from God.....among them Quran is the last revelation of God...